Thursday, November 11, 2010

Speak Now

Gosh, Yeah, Cool, Oh My God. That are all that I can say when I heard that Miss Taylor Swift gotta roll out a new album soon a few months back.This time around, reality hits me nicely, because I had all her new songs in my netbook, which sounds so nice that all sane guys will go ga-ga over her voice instead of Lady Gaga (sorry Jef.. xD). So, for the review of her songs, I can say they breathe new air, but at some point, the lyrics don't seem to have much diversity. Forgivable though, and the best thing is she wrote all her songs by herself (yeah, she's a songwriter of her own) and uniqueness is the quality in Speak Now. She sings of regret for dumping the guy in 'Back to December' instead of the normal, the-guy-leaves-the-girl kind of situation. 'Last Kiss' can be classified as a sad song, and meaningful to me, maybe not you. 'Mine', one of the singles that is always aired in radio, unmistakably catchy, and 'Better Than Revenge', much more like girls fight over a boy. Moreover, Speak Now debuted and grabbed first place in Billboard, dude. FIRST place, and feeling so proud of her. Perhaps buying her original album won't be a regret. In a nutshell, Speak Now is a must-have for your collection if you're a country music enthusiast, or just Miss Taylor Swift fans. Happy listening. ^.^

List of Speak Now songs (alphabetical order):
1. Back To December
2. Better Than Revenge
3. Dear John
4. Enchanted
5. Haunted
6. Innocent
7. Last Kiss
8. Long Live
9. Mean
10. Mine
11. Never Grow Up
12. Sparks Fly
13. Speak Now
14. Superman
15. The Story Of Us

*Sometimes, dreaming of Taylor Swift becoming my another half is such an enjoyment, though it was and remains a dream only. Hehe.*

No comments:

Post a Comment