Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Blah Blah Blah...

Yesterday is just so sucky..It all went well during the morning, and the moment in the afternoon, bad luck just knocked on my door..I was required to make a presentation on the Innovation and Change subject, with my group-mates, and mine just got shot by teacher..It was not according to what she wants, I put my presentation in point form, but she required full sentence.. T.T Luckily, she was kind enough to spare me a little face..


Dinner time, it was OK..No more Chillipeppers for the night, and instead i got Kado..I went out with a bunch of friends, and we ate a lot..Not just me, but WE.. ^-^ Delicious food over there..Though expensive (actually quite reasonable de), it was satisfying, as it comes in big serving..Hehe..Just great for this "rubbish bin" :-p


We went out for "kai kai" to kill the night away, by buying stuffs at a Popular outlet, i needed a binder..Since the night is still young (real young, it was just 9 pm), we went to The Hills, a newly opened shopping mall in the heart of Kuching City Center..And we "broke into" "Toys"RUs, and found nothing pleasing at all..There's no soft toys that i want.. >.<" "Bombarded" into another bookstore, desperately searching for Giancoli's Physics reference book..Holy shit..Expected the answer, "Sorry sir, we don't sell it here".. -.-" Searching high and low, but don't have..Anyway, there's something that attracted me, made me think on my childhood days..I so MISSED them.. T.T"














Then, we went back to the hostel, with a nice plan coming up in my roommate's and my schedule of the day- DotA!! As I just alighted from the car, I looked up into the sky and realised that the moon is shining brightly, with no obstruction whatsoever..How romantic it was..Haha..

The next thing you wanna know, i completed this blog and bang my head on the pillow liao..Sweet night and good dreams.. ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment